Looking for alkaline breakfast recipes? Here are few ideas you can try to boost your energy level without compromising the ph level of your body.
For the last few years, you might have heard the term ALKALIZING. So first of all what is alkalizing?
To clearly understand this term have a look on the chart which is shown below –[su_table responsive=”yes”]
|Acidic pH||Neutral pH||Alkaline pH|
|3.0 – energy drinks, soda & cheese etc
4.0 – chocolate, cream cheese popcorn
5.0 – brown rice coffee, beef nuts
6.0 – grains, egg & fish
|7.0 – tap water, spring water||8.0 – Cabbage, tomatoes carrots
9.0 – Olive oil, avocados green tea
10.0 – Ionized water, spinach & broccoli
In this spectrum, you have the topmost acidic and bottom is alkaline so from this the substance, ph. between 7.0 to 14.0 is termed as alkalizing substance (1)
The pH. (POTENTIAL HYDROGEN) is a scale which measures how acidic or alkalizing a substance or also indicate for a substance which is neutral defines the electrical resistance between the negative and positive ions in the body.
So now the question arises that what pH. level should your body contain? Well, the optimal level of our body is in between 7.36 to 7.44.
Why it is Essential to Keep Alkalizing?
There is not just a diet that creates an imbalance in pH in our body, but also the human body creates acids which need to be neutralized properly. If our body contains about 100mEq acid then this amount is twice that our body can handle. This can be very damaging and impair the body’s ability to repair. It can lead one to be more susceptible to disease and illness. Without alkalizing our body needs to take vital minerals in order to neutralize the acid so it is suggested that we should take care to keep our pH optimum or at its best.
You don’t worry at all I have tasty remedies to tackle this which will satisfy your body as well as your tongue
Five Alkaline Breakfast Recipes (Delectable & Easy to Make Ideas)
1) Avocado Lime Breakfast Smoothie: Super Alkaline Recipe
Why you should try this?
Weight loss, vision, osteoporosis prevention, cancer-fighting & many more.
- ¾ cup (75g) cucumber with peel
- 3 cups (85g) spinach
- 2 cup (200g)frozen broccoli
- ½ medium (75g) avocado
- ½ cup (115g) natural silken tofu
- 1 large lime / 2 small limes,peeled
- ¼ tsp. stevia extract
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup unsweetened natural plant-based milk (I prefer almond)
- Put all ingredients into a blender, it is up to that how you require but I used to blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve into a glass and enjoy!
2) Super Seed Spelt Pancake
I recommend this for preventing diabetes, lowering high cholesterol, fighting heart disease and many more.
- ¼ cup (30g ) seed
- cup (¼ , 35g) sesame seed
- ¼ cup (42g) flax seed
- ½ cup (80g) chia seeds
- 1 cup (160g) buckwheat grouts
- 11/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. fine sea salt
- ½ tsp. stevia extract
- Plant based-milk
- coconut oil
- Mix 1st five ingredients into a flour.
- Mix 2 cup of seed flour in a medium bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except coconut oil.
- Add milk, if it is needed for the right consistency.
- Preheat non-stick pan with coconut oil
- Pour thin layers of pancakes
- Continue this step until mixture is finished.
3) Yummy Alkaline Vegetable Soup
Try this because this will reduce your acidity as well as boost your energy.
- 1 large onion (150g)
- 3 celery full-length stick(120g)
- 3 large carrots(200g)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 25 tsp. yeast free vegetable stock powder
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 3 cups chopped green beans
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- 2 lit. of pure water
- Cut the pieces of ingredients and then add all these into the pressure cooker.
- Cook this for approximately 30 min. in order to enhance the flavor.
- Now finally serve it in a bowl with basmati rice
4) Easy Pasay Quinoa Porridge
There is no doubt that any of my recipes will benefit you but this recipe is of great advantageous it take care of following things…
- It reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Lower high BP
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer
- ½ cup (50g) quinoa flakes
- 1 tbsp. (13g) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. (15g) coconut oil
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- tsp. (¼ ) ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. stevia extract
- Soak chia seeds with 45mls (3 tbsp. Water )for the night
- Add quinoa flakes with 1.25 cups of water and microwave it for 2and ½ min. or you can prepare it on the stove
- Stir–in through the chia seeds, coconut oil, milk, cinnamon, and stevia until combined
- Top with hemp seeds, crushed walnuts or whatever you want.
- Finally, enjoy this green juice
5) Unrivaled Chocolate Chia Pudding
This recipe is good for detox.
- ¼ cup chia seeds(40g)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tbsp. cacao powder(15g)
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Stevia extract
- 11/4 cup plant-based milk
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and make sure you are mixing well
- Add ingredients in Mason jar and keep it overnight.
- Stir it very well next morning before enjoying it.
Preparing these alkaline breakfast recipes is not difficult only you need a willing power to keep yourself fit, fresh and active which is our main motive. If you are struggling with getting that enhance of alkaline veggies on your everyday diet, then you can have these alkaline breakfast ideas in your diet for a perfect nutrition.