What is PB2? Is PB2 good for you?
Science has yet to formulate a weight-reduction diet plan model of peanut butter that replicates its wealthy, creamy texture and intense nutty flavor.
However, there’s an ingredient in town that mimics the nut butter’s flavor and cuts down its fats and calorie count via more than half. This product is named as “Powdered Peanut Butter – PB2”, which may fascinate health-conscious customers, is made by means of pressing peanuts to remove their fats and oil content material, even as keeping their flavor. The procedure converts the solid peanuts into a sort of peanut dust that, when combined with liquid, reassembles a butter-like spread.
It seems very difficult to believe that Two tablespoons of PB2 powder contain just 1.5 grams of fat but yes it’s true.
So now you can lighten up self-made dishes without sacrificing flavor.
Five Low carbs PB2 Recipes
So for your healthy diet stating with this powdered peanut butter, we’ve found healthy recipes
1) Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
These cookies are good for you, give you energy for hours. These cookies get ready in 15 min and this will require only one bowl. These are filled with bananas, nutty oats, warm cinnamon, power ingredients like flax seed and chia seeds then drizzled and trickled with peanut butter, these Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies are whipped collectively in about 10 minutes and with only one bowl. So without a doubt, there is No messy kitchen and no hangry conditions in sight. Freely add chopped nuts, dried fruit to jazz them up.
Tips for you: These PB2 Cookies are perfect to make on the weekend, then snack on all week as an energy-boosting snack! Save it in a sealed container in the refrigerator for as much as a week.
2) PB2 Chocolate Oatmeal
Oatmeal is one of the healthiest breakfast alternatives. One study has confirmed that it can help you to eat as much as 50 percentage much less at lunch.
PB2 Chocolate Oatmeal is a delicious and easy to make breakfast for the one’s busy mornings. Made with an all herbal plant-based peanut butter powder with premium chocolate and heart-healthy oats.
This Chocolate oatmeal is healthy and yummy breakfast which is best for pre as well as a post workout and for the running. It keeps you energetic for long hours and has a numerous number of vitamins and minerals. You just have to mix within the PB2 powder with short cooking oats, milk, vanilla extract and a very small amount of salt as per your taste. Add your favorite oatmeal topping and fresh raspberries if you like.
- 1/2 cup quick cook oats
- 1 cup milk (I use almond milk)
- 2 Tablespoons PB2 with premium chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Honey for sweetness *optional
- Fresh topping *optional
Firstly mix oats, milk, PB2, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt in a medium length saucepan over medium heat. Stir the substances till the oats start to thicken, approximately five minutes. Cook the oatmeal how you want it is absolutely up to you. Then do topping of your oatmeal with a drizzle of honey and fresh strawberries if you want.
3) Chocolate Swirl PB2 Banana Muffins
If oats and banana are combined together then their combination was look something like delicious muffins. Banana keeps the muffins moist and oats will provide you fiber which will keep you active and full till your next meals. Molten chocolate chips and a few concentration of powdered peanut butter add a flavor that will satisfy any tongue.
4) PB2 Flourless Brownies
Rather than four plus cocoa powder this brownie is based on powdered peanut butter, chocolate chips, and honey. Extra egg white and baking soda will give this dessert a baked good texture. The texture is somewhere in between a chocolate cake consistency and a fudgy brownie. You won’t believe there are only around 130 calories each!
- cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup PB2
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- First, you need to preheat the oven to 325°F. Spray a nonstick baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat the egg and egg white in a small bowl.
- In a bowl mix the PB2, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and blend nicely with a spatula.
- Then add the egg and egg whites and stir.
- Add some water, honey, vanilla and stir with a spatula till mixed.
- Fold inside the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake approximately half of-hour.
- Set aside to cool the brownies and then cut it into small pieces as per your need.
5) Peanut Butter & Banana Green Smoothie
Now here we combine powdered peanut butter with spinach nonfat Greek yogurt, frozen banana and with some vanilla protein powder. This goes into the blender and comes out as a peanut butter & banana flavored drink i.e. pea inexperience and loaded with 30+ gram of protein.
- 1.5cup (85g)packed spinach leaves(toddler spinach )
- ½ cup cold water or skim milk
- ½ cup (113 g)nonfat simple Greek yogurt
- ½ (56g)frozen banana
- ½ scoop (15g) vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp.(12g) PB2
- Small scoop of ice (optional, best in case if your banana is not present )
Pros and Cons
- PB2 contains 85% less fat than regular peanut butter, but the monounsaturated fats found in peanuts are generally regarded as healthy for the heart which is not present in PB2
- While natural peanut butter is a good source of vitamin E, PB2 is probably not a significant source of this important antioxidant.
- Powdered peanut butter can be a useful peanut butter substitute for people who have a high risk of choking.
In brief, PB2 recipes are healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Now, you have the secret recipes of PB2, go into your kitchen and start cooking your favorite one.